Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Support my campaign to stop the implantation of gang children

You can follow me on Aria Ngaronoa on facebook. 

The picture is of bio eye xray of my 3 year old child. The government implanted my two little girls 3 and 4 years to protect them from child abuse. 

I did not consent for them to be operated on and was told by the bio eye operators that Manitoba Military were performing anti generational gang initiatives under Northland Regional Council who uses the shared information act to have all gang children throughout New Zealand implanted.

You can follow our facebook and soon i will have a you tube documentary to show people how cruel Manitoba and our Government is.

Some gang members are angry because they worked and wore costumes for the police and little did those gang members know that the police was recording them and did notifications to have their children done and other club children done.

I hope you join me on my quest for freedom from slavery and bondage.


Yours sincerely Aria, Bunny and Gucci.

Aria
32 Donegal Crescent
Tamatea
Napier
New Zealand