Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, July 5, 2012

Police force way into home without a warrant.. W.T.F...

OFF THE WIRE
copblock.org
This post comes to us via our submission tab:
It is shocking that this can happen in the United States of America.
There was no call to the police, no 911 calls nothing of the sort. WITHOUT a warrant the police burst into a home along with ATF officers looking for a ‘former resident’. The local police, agents from the ATF and BATFE were all involved. The woman who lived there, Ms. Greigo’s house several times and each time were told it had been over a year since the person they wanted had lived there.
The current resident who-along with her 8 year old son were terrorized at gun point-had this to say: “I tell them to contact social services because she is getting government benefits. She is on Section 8 housing, if the state is paying her rent, they should be able to find her,” Griego said. “I have even seen her at Wal-Mart all the time. How hard can it be for authorities to track this woman down?”
So what did happen the night they violently broke into her home looking for somebody who the rest of the state government knew wasn’t there?
Here is her account, via Jack Winer at WND:
bureau of alcohol tobacco firearms copblock Police force way into home without a warrant“I heard the knocking and rushed out of the shower dressed only in a towel. I went to the window at the front and saw a man knocking on the door, but I could not make out who he was,” Griego said. “I then went around to the back where they were also knocking. My first concern was for the safety of my son, and what if my ex-husband and friends had come by.”
She then saw one of the officers turn, and she made out part of the word SWAT on the back of his uniform.
“At that point I realized everything would be OK, since we had done nothing wrong. I told the officers I had just come out of the shower and to give me a minute to get dressed.”
After getting dressed, Griego told them she was coming. Once she unlocked the door, the officer forced the door open, causing it to strike her.
According to Griego, she was then violently grabbed and yanked outside where she was pushed up against the house and handcuffed by authorities.
“They had weapons drawn and were pointing them at me. I begged them not to go in because my son was in there.”
When they dragged her back into the house, she saw the officers surrounding with their laser sights pointed at him.
“I will never forget the fear I saw in my young son’s eyes that day. Having guns pointed at you would be terrifying enough for an adult, let alone an 8-year-old boy,” she said. “As a mother, I felt so helpless, since I was handcuffed and had guns on me as well.”
At what point will these officers be arrested for breaking and entering and armed criminal action? They didn’t have a warrant (they still cannot produce one) they weren’t there on an emergency call and nobody had given them permission to enter.
To read more of this story-and about the lawsuit that has been filed (ought to be criminal charges instead of a lawsuit) Click Here: